Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thriftwin: Danskos

Thrifting is one of my long-term loves. Ever since I found perfect Calvin Klein Jeans and retro T-shirts at the BroMenn Thrift Store during my awkward Jr. High years I've been a fan. Some people regularly practice yoga; I have a thrift practice. And there are benefits too, just like in yoga. There's the thrill of the chase, the satisfaction of hunting, gathering, curating, the confidence you must have that patience will be rewarded, and there are some wallet and environmental benefits too. 

This week's harvest was good. Dansko shoes/clogs seem to be much more popular in the Pacific Northwest and in Alaska than anywhere else I've visited and I snagged myself the sandals I've been eyeing for a few years. Do you thrift? What's your best thrift store find?
Maddy dog propping these sweet kicks

1 comment:

  1. You find the best shoes at thrift stores! Your love for thrifting is one of the ways I know we will be bosom buddies until the end of time :)

    ReplyDelete